There are 100 days left in 2009. You have a choice right now to coast through the Fall and Holidays or to take charge and decide this will be the best quarter of the year. While many agents are feeling the busy part of the year is now gone and they "know" things are slower over the holidays....the smart agents are seeing where the opportunities are and seizing them. Instead of kicking back, you can ramp up a blitz for your sphere, your farm area, or your client base. Plan a client appreciation party or just take a client out to lunch each week. It can not only make for a better last 100 days, but set you up to hit the ground running in 2010.
So.....Let's stop and take a few minutes to put this into place:
- What would be a "kick ass" last 100 days? Define on paper the vision. Keep it simple.
- Write down a goal in both of these areas :
1. A business goal that is measurable: i.e. # of transactions, # of new contacts, # of new strategic partners
2. A personal goal: i.e. Lose 20 lb, stop smoking, start meditating or doing yoga
- Plan what remarkable actions you'll be taking to make this happen: Plug the time into your weekly calendar as an appointment.
- Start each day by reviewing your goals and determine for that day, what action will provide the most leverage to get you closer.
- Get an accountability partner: Get a buddy, Hire a coach, go public with it on your Facebook page.
- Have FUN!!!!! Choose targets that excite you!
If you find you are holding yourself back, it may be time to do some work on that part of you! The WCR Harnessing The Power Course is one way to break free of the self-limiting thinking that you may not even be aware of.